TWO DAYS WORKSHOP ON RC QUADCOPTER
ABOUT RC QUADCOPTER
- A Quadcopter is an aerial robot combining a simple propeller mechanism with powerful electronics for large number of real time applications.
- It is an embedded system comprising of micro-controllers, sensors, flight gear and other integrated components.
- This training program helps students to develop a Quadcopter from scratch while understanding the various engineering concepts in making a working Unmanned Aerial Vehicle.
- Developing a Quadcopter provides the right kind of hands-on experience for all branches of Engineering students.
- Build and Test your own Quadcopter.
- Introduction to design and development of Multi Rotor Vehicles.
- Understanding the Electronics circuitry involved in Quadrotor.
- Learn about Stability and Control of Drones.
- Learn about the working of sensors like Accelerometer and Gyroscopes.
- Hands-on experience on DC motors, ESCs (Electronic Speed Controllers) and Quadcopter Embedded control board.