TOPICS COVERED DURING WORKSHOP
- Introduction to Robotics
- Basic electronics-LED’s, transistors, Breadboard, Resistor’s,
Op-Amp’s, Buzzer’s, Motor driver’s, Motors and HC05.
- Brief introduction to Arduino Board.
- Introduction to Arduino IDE.
- Interfacing of I/O devices
- Interfacing of LED with Arduino
- Interfacing of switch with Arduino
- Interfacing of Buzzer with Arduino
- Working on serial communication
- Controlling robot from laptop
- Interfacing of Analog Devices with Digital World
- Difference between Parallel and Serial Communication
After the hand’s on practical experience from the workshop,
Robotic Competition will be conducted for the participants.
- Basic electronics
- Fabrication of robot
- Circuit making
- Arduino Introduction
- Arduino IDE
- Interfering inputs and outputs to microcontroller
- Microcontroller programming